Our Mission Statement
“Promote independence and enrich the lives of those we serve.”
Helping Restore Ability is a 501 (c)(3) charitable nonprofit corporation that employs, trains and monitors personal attendant care providers for people of all ages with any type of disability.
Through our program services Helping Restore Ability Educates, Advocates, Enriches and Enables the lives of individuals who otherwise may be confined to nursing homes.
Our goal is to help restore ability to individuals with disabilities by assisting them to remain self sufficient so they may continue to live in their homes, go to school and/or work, and most importantly to maintain their independence and dignity.
Helping Restore Ability Core Values
- We deliver GREAT customer service.
- Our services are flexible, based on client preference.
- Our staff are compassionate, reliable, and trustworthy.
- First impressions are important to us.
- We go the extra mile for the clients we serve.
- Autonomy and independence are valued, taking ownership is supported.
Founder of Helping Restore Ability